Description de la mission
· The project director is responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and completion of construction projects.
· He/she must be able to effectively manage large groups of people at once. He/she may also need to deal with multiple projects at once, which requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Development of the PROJECTS team.
· Responsible for the entire construction process of multiple large projects, project management teams, site organisation, document organisation, safety, quality control, contract management and budgetary management.
· Implementation of Project Management Quality Management System, associated tools, processes and procedures to ensure site activities are appropriately controlled and monitored for the satisfactory progression of the projects and in accordance with IDEC standards.
· Ensure quality management outcomes in pre-construction, construction, commissioning, hand-over and post-construction.
· Responsible for ensuring the resourcing levels on each project of responsibility is appropriate in terms of numbers and skill level of employees.
· Planning, scheduling and overall budgetary responsibility for the projects they are responsible for, ensuring that projects remain on time schedule and within budget. Participate in the development of the annual budget for the Project Management Department and the annual business plan.
· Client liaison to ensure that needs are being met and a good relationship is maintained at all times, provide advice and support to the Business Development Department regarding scheduling and fees for new projects and negotiate extra fees directly with clients as appropriate.
· Participation in IDEC discussions regarding technical developments and improvements for project management.
· Work with the IDEC legal team to ensure that contract management is well maintained and also to follow any claims made on the project to the best outcome for IDEC
· Minimums 10 years in managing construction for industrial project, knowledge in Asia.
· Project management degree, fluent English.
· Good communication skills, convincing skills, good use of softwares.
It is important that all IDEC employees have a clear understanding of the expectations of their duties and responsibilities. This job description outlines the major responsibilities for this role and is a guide to the employee and their managers as to their overall responsibilities. The employee recognizes that they may be required to undertake work that is outside of the specifics of this job description from time to time, as required and requested to do so for the good operations of IDEC.