Description de la mission
Reporting to the project Director, you will be responsible for designing the business park's energy system, with the aim of controlling technical and commercial risks and optimising energy production costs.
Activities will cover projects in the development phase, to be built, under construction and in operation.
The job involves the following activities:
- Devising and optimising the design of energy installations
- Assessing the energy yield
- Making connection requests to the grid operators, identifying the best solutions with the grid operator and supporting the provision of the connection;
- Carry out a technical and economic analysis of projects, based on investment costs (CAPEX, BOP) and operating costs (OPEX). Propose optimisation solutions;
- Prepare investment decisions
- Coordinate the technical, regulatory and environmental studies required to complete projects
- Drawing up permitting applications (town planning, construction, operation, energy environment), submitting them and monitoring their processing
- Developing the programming, integrating the interfaces with the property project: legal and financial arrangements, including the filing of building and operating permits.
To achieve this, you will be responsible for selecting and managing service providers for these activities: engineering consultancies, other subcontractors and relations with any strategic partners with whom the Group might work.
In your area of activity, you will be responsible for relations with external stakeholders (local authorities, project stakeholders, administration, network managers, etc.).
You will contribute to reporting and communication on this project.
Trained as an engineer, you will have around 10 years' proven experience in the engineering of renewable energy projects (PV ground, roof at least, H2).
You are at ease with internal/external relations and know how to work cross-functionally.
You are customer, project and results-oriented.
You are at ease in both oral and written communication.
You have already worked in this field in Spain (ideally in Andalusia) and are familiar with the players and workings of the Spanish energy system.
Fluent Spanish essential + English level > C1 or/and French level > C1.
- Offices in Malaga
- Frequent travel to the project site in Antequera